Friday, November 20, 2009

Thanksgiving Break (Read: Get me the Hell Out of Iowa State)

Hey everybody!  Well it's that time of year again and I'll be in Marengo, IL for the coming week.  Posts will probably be sparse because the Mrs. and I will be rather busy carving turkeys and um... climbing... horses or something.

Anyway I just wanted to say that it's been an awesome couple of weeks and I think our little community is off to an awesome start.  Thank you to everyone who contributed and like I said in my email, if you have opinions you'd like published or even jokes you want posted, feel free to drop me a line any time.

With that, I leave you with this: Sarah Palin recently floated Glenn Beck as a potential running mate in 2012, to which John B proposed the following bumper sticker:
Palin Beck '12 - How fucking stupid are you?
 Happy holiday all and as always, feel free to leave your comments at the front desk.

2 comments:

Alex K. said...

All I have to say is that Sarah Palin is the greatest woman of all time....of all time...

John B said...

You are a sad, strange little man...and you have my pity.--Buzz Lightyear

Post a Comment